Speak Out

The place to speak your mind on everything from politics to potholes.

Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
Posts awaiting your approval 0
Soleil Tranquilli April 09, 2014 at 03:30 PM
You will need to call Elk Grove Water, or Sacramento County Water about those rebates. Even thoughRead Morer ebates are not currently available, you can certainly let your wishes be known.
Eric March 28, 2014 at 07:52 PM
Have you tried calling his Rancho Cordova office? (916) 635-0505. They should be able to removeRead Moreyou r name from the list.
Tom Brown April 06, 2014 at 09:38 AM
Those calls are far too frequent for sure. I finally got a hold of a woman at the Rancho CordovaRead Morepho ne number and after venting my disgust with how many calls I received was told she would "look into removing our number from the list". I mentioned that if I received another call I was going to change my party affiliation, Have not heard from them in over 3 weeks now.
Carl Petersen III February 24, 2014 at 07:05 PM
A response to a comment that is misquoted. One of the quotes that I focus on in this week's blog:Read Moreht tp://goo.gl/L5mPCw
James McRitchie December 04, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Craving a soda but don't want the high sugar content? Try kombucha, like tart green apple mixedRead Morewit h sour stone fruits, but with an underlying sweetness that keeps it all together. And fizzy! Make it at home http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-kombucha-tea-at-home-173858 or buy it from Reeds http://reedsinc.com/product/reeds-culture-club-kombucha-goji-ginger/